Welfare Benefits Upper Tribunal Service

You should contact a legal adviser for advice about appealing a decision made by the social security tribunal about your benefits - be it to the Upper Tribunal, the Court of Appeal or the Supreme Court.

Law Centres with a Legal Aid Contract for this work are listed below. To refer to the service please call the Law centre for your area:

London and the South East - Harrow Law Centre on 020 8863 4355.

Midlands and the East of England - Coventry Law Centre on 0300 365 3030.

Merseyside Law Centre Helpline: 0151 709 0504 

Gloucester Law Centre Helpline: 01452 423 492 

Sheffield Citizens Advice & Law Centre Helpline: 0114 275 4578

Avon & Bristol Law Centre  Helpline: 0117 924 8662

Kirklees Law Centre Helpline: 01924 439 829

Cumbria Law Centre Helpline: 01228 515 129 

If you area is not covered by a Law Centre please contact the Legal Aid Agency for information on 0345 345 4345.