Our guides: housing and employment rights in other languages
Learn more about your rights at work and in housing in the UK through these accessible guides, translated into seven European languages. Simply click on the document name to open - or go here for the guides in English!
- Zakwaterowanie w Zjednoczonym Królestwie [Housing – PL]
- Prawa pracowników w Zjednoczonym Królestwie [Work – PL]
- Brexit fisa informativa [Brexit - RO]
- Locuinţa în Regatul Unit [Housing – RO]
- Drepturile la locul de muncă în Regatul Unit [Work –RO]
Information from other sources
- Statement: the status of EU nationals in the UK (Gov.uk) – available in Bulgarian, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Slovenian and Spanish.
Working in the UK: a guide to your rights - brochures (TUC) - available in Romanian, Polish, Lithuanian, Spanish, Bulgarian, Hungarian.
- Working in the UK – Guide to your rights (TUC) - available in Bulgarian, Romanian, Polish, Hungarian, Latvian, Slovak, Russian, Latvian, Lithuanian, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese.
- Employment rights for workers in agricultural, horticultural and shellfish industries (Gangmasters Licensing Authority) - available in Bulgarian, Romanian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Hungarian, Lithuanian, Latvian, Slovak.
- Your rights while in police detention (Home Office) - available in Latvian, Bulgarian, Lithuanian, Hungarian, Polish, Romanian, Spanish, Portuguese.
- What to do if you are sleeping on the street ('rough sleeping') and get served with papers or are put in detention (NELMA) - available in Bulgarian, Italian, Polish, Portuguese and Romanian.
- Hate crime: what you need to know (Community Safety Glasgow) – available, among others, in Arabic, Polish and Urdu.
- Report Hate Crime (Stop Hate UK) – available, among others, in Czech, Italian, Hungarian, Lithuanian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian and Slovakian.
- Crimestoppers, a website to help people report and give information on crime. Select your language from the scroll-down on top right corner. Languages include Polish, Romanian and Lithuanian.
- How to use NHS emergency services - available in Romanian, Russian, Portuguese, Polish and other languages.
- Information and confidential advice for sex workers - available in Hungarian, Polish, Portuguese and Romanian (choose language at the top of the page).
- London – a migrant’s guide (Solidarity Federation) - available in Spanish, Polish.