Living Rights public event in Nottingham in 2017.
Living Rights Project (ended in November 2017)
These are confusing times to be an EU national in the UK. There are many conflicting and confusing messages, things are changing and the public mood is angry. For EU nationals who have made the UK their home, it can be hard to find clarity.
- Are you interested in learning more about your UK residence rights?
- Do you have questions about your rights at work, or how to register your child in school?
- Do you want to know what your local MP can do for you?
You didn't need to be an EU national in the UK to benefit from this project:
- Do you work with EU nationals and would like to strengthen your knowledge on EU rights? Are you a business owner or manager and employ EU nationals?
- Are you providing services to the public, and working to improve access for EU nationals or to reduce barriers to their integration here?
We offered free workshops for professionals working with EU nationals.
We also created 12 plain English EU Rights guides and a selection of these guides in 7 European languages.
This project has ended
Click below to read the final evaluation of the EU Living Rights project.