Over 100 people have attended this Living Rights public event in Ipswich, Suffolk.
What's happening near where I am?
"Very useful information, especially for someone new to the UK"
"Fantastic tutor and very useful workshop"
"I wish I attended this type of workshop much earlier"
[Comments from recent attendees]
”Very informative + useful for our work across our client base.”
”Really useful - the powerpoint is a good resource to use during session times as well as training tool.”
[Comments from recent workshops for professionals]
“Very motivated to get more involved for lobbying for our rights!”
“Excellent & useful - badly needed!”
[Comments from civic participation events]
For public events related to the Living Rights project, see the events and announcements sections on project partners' websites:
- New Europeans (national)
- East European Resource Centre (London)
- Ipswich and Suffolk Council for Racial Equality (ISCRE) (East Anglia)
- Lambeth Law Centre (London)
- Polish British Integration Centre (Bedfordshire)
- Central England Law Centre (West Midlands)
- Derbyshire Law Centre (East Midlands)
- North East Law Centre (North East England)
- Ethnic Minorities Law Centre (Scotland)
- Harrow Law Centre (London)
For more information about project activities please contact project officer Laura Chilintan at email@example.com or on 020 3637 1335.