Living Rights public event in Nottingham in 2017.
Living Rights Project
These are confusing times to be an EU national in the UK. There are many conflicting and confusing messages, things are changing and the public mood is angry. For EU nationals who have made the UK their home, it can be hard to find clarity.
- Are you interested in learning more about your UK residence rights?
- Do you have questions about your rights at work, or how to register your child in school?
- Do you want to know what your local MP can do for you?
You do not need to be an EU national in the UK to benefit from this project:
- Do you work with EU nationals and would like to strengthen your knowledge on EU rights? Are you a business owner or manager and employ EU nationals?
- Are you providing services to the public, and working to improve access for EU nationals or to reduce barriers to their integration here?
We offer free workshops for professionals working with EU nationals. You can also share what you have learned and network with other professionals through our dedicated project conferences.
We also offer useful information on this website, including:
Living Rights is a two-year project (December 2015 to November 2017) to encourage the successful inclusion and participation of EU citizens living in the UK. To achieve this, we deliver information activities to equip EU citizens, public officials, local politicians and policymakers with clear, accessible and tailored information on EU rights.